Would you like to Develop the local market for a world-class GRC software solution!
We are the sole reseller of this software in Kenya, a solution that is currently used by 89% of the Fortune 500. You will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities with prospective customers, nurturing the relationship, and ultimately closing deals to meet predetermined targets.
|Position:||Software Solution Sales|
|Reporting to:||Business Development|
Manager – Kenya
|Management level of the role:||This is not a management|
|Working environment & travel:||Exceptionally busy, team-orientated|
- Utilise strategic, proven sales methodologies to ensure that new business opportunities convert to new business software sales.
- Prepare business cases, proposals, tender responses, presentations, and sales contracts.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports including activities, follow-ups, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Ensure that the CRM system (Salesforce) is accurately updated with all necessary information.
- Actively increase your industry knowledge to educate and create awareness within the customer environment.
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge and be able to sell the unique benefits of the solution.
- At times you may need to generate a qualified new business pipeline through cold-calling and other proven techniques.
Technical knowledge, skills & abilities
- Proven solution software sales knowledge and ability.
- Demonstrated track-record in over-achieving challenging targets within an enterprise software solution sales role
- Behavioural, soft competencies & skills
- Target-driven, dynamic and confident.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills.
- Ability to confidently communicate with C-suite individuals.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and thrive under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects and clients, without “dropping-the-ball”.
- Well-spoken and presentable with exceptional presentation skills.
Education & qualifications
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- Degree or tertiary education preferred
Details of experience
- At least 3 years proven experience in a software solution sales role with targets consistently achieved (must be in this role currently).
- Any risk or internal audit knowledge would be advantageous.
What would make the applicant successful in the role?
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
- You should have an inherent desire to succeed and exceed the goals and targets you and the business have set.
- Be DRIVEN.